Delivering training virtually is ideal for straight-forward learning or knowledge-based subjects. It allows learners to participate remotely, and when sessions are recorded, to catch up or revisit discussions later. Learning to adapt your facilitation skills to an online environment doesn’t have to be complex.
Effective Virtual Training is part of our ‘highlights’ collection of ready-to-tailor masterclasses with a strong pragmatic focus. Sessions can be delivered as is, or act as a time and cost-efficient starting point for developing personalised learning for your organisation.
Make sure your virtual training is every bit as engaging as in-person learning. Delivered to up to 8 learners at a time, this masterclass is aimed at experienced trainers, looking to adjust to deliver learning online. The session covers:
- Web platforms (what is the platform, how can it be used, advantages and disadvantages, technical considerations)
- Guidelines to maximise engagement
- Adapting your facilitation style (pros and cons of different approaches)
- Pacing, maintaining attention through audience participation, handling questions
- Ensuring security and recording attendance
- Mitigating problems – the webinar triangle, risk mitigation checklist.
Delivered on MS Teams, Zoom or Webex. Repeat the session three times or combine with other ‘Highlights’ sessions in one-day to maximise your budget.
Made to Measure
This is what we typically cover, we’ll tailor this content to suit your needs!
Not quite what you were looking for? No problem!
Our experts can also blend exactly the right course for you.