Every organisation aspires to have a highly effective and motivated workforce, and teams where people interact successfully. Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the cornerstone of successful organisations, and that begins with self-awareness and self-management.
Self-Awareness and Self-Management is part of our ‘in practice’ collection of ready-to-tailor programmes with a strong pragmatic focus. Workshops can be delivered as is, or act as a time and cost-efficient starting point for developing personalised learning for your organisation.
Every day your employees make decisions using their emotions. Whether that’s a decision based on gut-instinct or choosing how to react to challenging behaviour from others. Understanding how you operate on an emotional level makes it easier to self-regulate, self-motivate and increase your effectiveness, including your capacity to take on challenging tasks. In this lively, interactive workshop we explore:
- What drives behaviour and how the brain responds to pressures
- Your personal hot buttons and how these affect success
- Tools for developing self-awareness
- Recognising your emotional range and what motives you
- How to recover from a ‘hi-jack’ and practice self-empathy
- Handling yourself in difficult situations.
One day (6 hours).
Delivered in person or online via MS Teams, Zoom or Webex.
Made to Measure
This is what we typically cover, we’ll tailor this content to suit your needs!
Not quite what you were looking for? No problem!
Our experts can also blend exactly the right course for you.