Restructures, mergers, expansions and even seemingly minor changes cause disruption if they are not well led. Change raises uncertainty, stress, and declining motivation. Those at the forefront of implementing it across organisations need to be adept at managing their own emotions and equipped to support the range of reactions in their teams.
Coping With & Leading Change is part of our ‘in practice’ collection of ready-to-tailor programmes with a strong pragmatic focus. Workshops can be delivered as is, or act as a time and cost-efficient starting point for developing personalised learning for your organisation.
Help your operational managers understand the reasons for change, and common reactions to it (including their own). Managers leave this workshop equipped to implement change more effectively, help staff work through resistance and maintain motivation and service provision.
- Explore internal and external drivers for change
- Discuss common staff reactions to change and explain why they happen
- Build personal resilience to thrive in change
- Identify practical and evidence-based ways to lead and engage your team through periods of change
- Discover the secrets of resisting change and how to help others work through their emotions
One day (6 hours). Half-day and introductory masterclass versions are also available. Combine this workshop with everyday coaching to create rounded support for staff during times of change.
Made to Measure
This is what we typically cover, we’ll tailor this content to suit your needs!
Not quite what you were looking for? No problem!
Our experts can also blend exactly the right course for you.