Given the opportunity to learn and grow, most people thrive. When managers coach, staff engagement and retention, and the overall success of the organisation increases. Training managers to use a coaching style is distinct from training a professional coach, or an internal ‘executive coach’. It requires an understanding of when to coach, how to fit it into a busy schedule and how to manage your teams reaction to being coached.
Everyday Coaching is part of our ‘in practice’ collection of ready-to-tailor programmes with a strong pragmatic focus. Workshops can be delivered as is, or act as a time and cost-efficient starting point for developing personalised learning for your organisation.
Help your operational managers to develop a coaching mindset and identify opportunities to have regular, short coaching conversations in their everyday work. Managers leave this workshop equipped with the knowledge, skills and confidence to add coaching to their management repertoire.
- Define coaching & spot opportunities to coach as a manager
- Identify how personal style affects the impact of coaching
- Use powerful questions and advanced communication skills
- Apply solution-focused coaching (OSKAR & GROW) tools
- Recognise and respond to inhibiting and enhancing beliefs and develop an action plan to turn conversation into action.
One day (6 hours) delivered in-person or virtually via MS Teams, Zoom, or Webex. Half-day and masterclass versions also available. Combine with our Communication Skills workshop to increase impact.
Made to Measure
This is what we typically cover, we’ll tailor this content to suit your needs!
Not quite what you were looking for? No problem!
Our experts can also blend exactly the right course for you.