Recruitment is a time consuming and costly activity, so increasing the chances of getting the right hire the first time simply makes sense. Frontline managers play a central role in recruitment and need to be confident interviewers that know how to get the best out of candidates and avoid common pitfalls.
Interviewing Others is part of our ‘in practice’ collection of ready-to-tailor programmes with a strong pragmatic focus. Workshops can be delivered as is, or act as a time and cost-efficient starting point for developing personalised learning for your organisation.
Interviewing managers are the face of your organisation for potential new staff. Their interaction with future talent will influence the chances of hiring the right people. Yet, the interviewing process is fraught with possible mistakes. Help your managers become confident interviewers and increase the chances of hiring the right candidates first time with this interactive and fun workshop:
- Apply simple tools for shortlisting candidates and identify the skills needed to interview others well
- List the primary mistakes hiring managers make in interviews
- Take steps to minimise discrimination and bias, and promote equalities
- Identify good interview questions, including values-based questions
- Assess candidates and provide feedback
Half day (3.5 hours) can be delivered in-person or virtually via Teams, Webex or Zoom.
Made to Measure
This is what we typically cover, we’ll tailor this content to suit your needs!
Not quite what you were looking for? No problem!
Our experts can also blend exactly the right course for you.