Modern workplaces offer great flexibility to staff. Teams are frequently made up of a myriad of working practices, including team members working onsite, remotely, mobile, or a mix of all three. Technology has evolved to support and enable this blended team structure. Now it’s up to leadership to transform.
Leading Hybrid Teams is part of our ‘in practice’ collection of ready-to-tailor workshops with a strong pragmatic focus. Courses can be delivered as is, or act as a time and cost-efficient starting point for developing personalised learning for your organisation.
Help your operational managers explore the demands that hybrid teams place upon leaders. Following our distinctive 6C’s model for hybrid team leadership, managers will leave more confident and with practical strategies for supporting individual working patterns, and an understanding of how to foster a positive, blended team spirit.
- Explore the transfer of existing management skills to a hybrid team
- Vary leadership style to meet the needs of individuals and teams
- Communicate effectively for trust and team spirit
- Spot individual needs and support staff; from high performers to those who are struggling
- Identify and manage conflict in disparate teams
One-day (6 hours) workshop delivered in-person or virtually via MS Teams, Zoom, or Webex.
Made to Measure
This is what we typically cover, we’ll tailor this content to suit your needs!
Not quite what you were looking for? No problem!
Our experts can also blend exactly the right course for you.