Self-compassion provides a sustainable framework for people to overcome setbacks and not fear taking risks; a key trait sought in managers. Instead of getting hung up on mistakes and harsh criticism, self-compassion means taking responsibility for moving forward. It increases collaboration and positivity, and decreases the risk of burnout.
Leading With Self-Compassion is part of our ‘in practice’ collection of ready-to-tailor workshops with a strong pragmatic focus. Courses can be delivered as is, or act as a time and cost-efficient starting point for developing personalised learning for your organisation.
Enacting compassionate leadership requires self-compassion, emotional intelligence, and a core skill set. This lively workshop will help your managers explore the compassionate leadership framework and the tools that will help them embed skills into their everyday management.
- What does compassionate leadership mean and why care about self-compassion
- Self-compassion: what undermines it and what to do about it
- Discover, and get control of, your friendly and fiendish voices
- Build a macro and micro resilience toolkit
- The practice of empathy, within new and existing relationships
6-hours delivered in person or as a virtual workshop, delivered over two 3-hour sessions.
Made to Measure
This is what we typically cover, we’ll tailor this content to suit your needs!
Not quite what you were looking for? No problem!
Our experts can also blend exactly the right course for you.