Building a team isn’t a ‘one and done’ day building rafts! Cohesive and collaborative teams have psychological safety, they don’t shy away from productive conflict, and that atmosphere is created by a manager who understands what it takes to grow a great team.
Team Building For Managers is part of our ‘in practice’ collection of ready-to-tailor workshops with a strong pragmatic focus. Courses can be delivered as is, or act as a time and cost-efficient starting point for developing personalised learning for your organisation.
Diversity, change and hybrid working means that more than ever, managers play an essential role in supporting connection and collaboration in their teams. Help your managers build confidence in fostering positive team environments. Managers will leave this highly interactive workshop with a personal plan to help them foster a great team with simple, regular activities.
- Review the factors that influence team cohesion
- Explore the barriers to great teamwork
- Identify practical steps to support building psychological safety and trust
- Manage unproductive conflict and foster productive disagreement
- Create accountability and discover tools for shared decision making
- Leave with a 13-week action plan to support team development.
A 4-hour workshop delivered virtually.
Made to Measure
This is what we typically cover, we’ll tailor this content to suit your needs!
Not quite what you were looking for? No problem!
Our experts can also blend exactly the right course for you.