Research has shown that when leaders extend compassion to those they lead they not only create more engaged teams, they improve outcomes and motivate. Helping experienced managers apply compassion in leadership simply makes sense.
Introduction to Compassionate Leadership is one of our ready-to-tailor leadership training programmes with a strong pragmatic focus. Workshops can be delivered as is, or act as a time and cost-efficient starting point for developing personalised learning for your organisation.
Enacting compassionate leadership requires an understanding of the principles, emotional intelligence and a core-skills set. This lively workshop will help your existing managers to explore the compassionate leadership framework and the tools that will help them to embed skills into their everyday management.
- Why compassion in leadership; the King’s Fund’s four components
- What undermines compassion in leadership and what to do about it
- How to build effective relationships through attending to staff
- The practice of empathy, within new and existing relationships
- Coaching as an everyday leadership skill to make sense of challenges
- Making decisions together and providing support.
A 6-hour virtual or in-person workshop
Delivered over 2, 3-hour sessions or one 6 hour session.
Made to Measure
This is what we typically cover, we’ll tailor this content to suit your needs!
Not quite what you were looking for? No problem!
Our experts can also blend exactly the right course for you.