Delivering training virtually is ideal for straightforward learning or knowledge-based subjects. It allows learners to participate remotely, and when sessions are recorded, to catch up or revisit discussions at a later date. Learning to adapt your facilitation skills to an online environment doesn’t have to be complex.
Effective virtual training is part of our ‘in practice’ collection of ready-to-tailor programmes with a strong pragmatic focus. Workshops can be delivered as is using your preferred platform, or act as a time and cost-efficient starting point for developing personalised learning for your organisation.
Delivered to up to 8 learners at a time, this masterclass is aimed at experienced trainers, looking to adjust to deliver learning online. The session covers:
- MS Teams (what is the platform, how can it be used, advantages and disadvantages, technical considerations)
- What’s the same and what’s different about virtual delivery
- Guidelines to maximise engagement for different styles
- Adapting your facilitation style (pros and cons of different approaches)
- Pacing, maintaining attention through audience participation, handling questions
- Ensuring security and recording attendance
- Mitigating problems – the webinar triangle, risk mitigation checklist.
2 hours and 30 minutes
(learners will be given a chance to practice a very short delivery to peers, or bounce ideas for creating engaging delivery on one of your topics. Please come with something in mind)
Made to Measure
This is what we typically cover, we’ll tailor this content to suit your needs!
Not quite what you were looking for? No problem!
Our experts can also blend exactly the right course for you.